We would like to see ALL pupils wearing a jumper/sweatshirt or cardigan with the school’s logo on. Abbotswood School Uniform is available to buy from two suppliers: Initially Yours and My Clothing (Tesco). The logos below will take you to their websites. For all items bought online from My Clothing, they will donate 5% to the school funds!!
The uniform consists of:
- Grey/black trousers (no leggings or jeans), or grey/black pinafore dress or skirt
- Grey short trousers (not sports shorts) in summer
- White blouses, shirts or polo shirts with an Abbotswood tie (with elastic for KS1)
- Green cardigan, sweatshirt or jumper (preferably with the school logo)
- Green and white striped or checked dresses may be worn during the summer term
- Plain black shoes or ankle boots (no trainers, knee high boots or heels)
- Black, grey or white socks or tights in keeping with the colours of the uniform (no leggings used as tights)
PE kit should be worn to school on PE days and consists of:
- Black jogging bottoms with the school logo or black shorts with the school logo (depending on the weather)
- Green hoodie with the school logo
- Green t-shirt with the school logo
- Trainers (pull on or Velcro for those who cannot tie laces please)
Children in the Reception classes also need wellington boots and waterproof clothing as they will go out in all weathers!
ALL CLOTHING AND PERSONAL PROPERTY MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED WITH THE CHILD’S NAME.
Fashion items of dress are not part of our school uniform – this includes large hair items such as hairbands with ears or unicorn horns and large bows. Please only wear small hairbands.
In line with South Gloucestershire policy, jewellery is not permitted in school apart from one small stud earring in each ear and a wrist watch. These must be removed or covered on PE days. No jewellery is permitted when children take part in swimming lessons.